How to Measure Your Ring Size
You are browsing through our jewelry and find several beautiful rings you love. When it comes to picking the right ring size you never really nailed that detail down. Purchasing your new favorite ring in the right size is very important, which is why we put together these four simple steps on how to measure ring size at home.
- Thin strip of paper or string
Things You Will Need
- Prepare string or paper – Cut a thin strip of paper or piece of string.
- Measure your finger – Wrap the paper or string snugly around the finger that you will want to wear your new ring on. Make sure the string or paper is below the joint of your finger and close to your knuckle. Mark the spot where the paper or string meets.
- Measure string or paper – Measure the length of the string with your ruler. Measurement should be from the end of the string or paper to the pen mark.
- Determine the right ring size - Use the chart below to decide which ring size is best for you.
Steps for Measuring Ring Size
TIP – Have someone help you to ensure accuracy and make sure you do not wrap your finger too tight.
|Ring Size||Measurement (mm)|
TIP – Repeat Steps 1-4 to double check for accuracy.
Next time you find the perfect ring, remember these six tips for measuring ring size and be able to comfortably wear your new ring and enjoy for a lifetime! Don’t forget to check out our beautiful engagement rings and wedding bands.