To keep your stemware beautiful you have to take care of it.
- Do not store food or beverages in crystal containers for long periods of time.
- Change the liquid or the container frequently to prevent build-ups.
- Do not pour hot liquids into cold crystal, or cold liquids into hot crystal. The drastic change in temperature can crack the crystal.
- Do not put crystal in a microwave, oven, or freezer.
- When washing your glass: use mild soap, place a rubber mat in the sink, and use a faucet guard to prevent chipping.
- Dry your crystal with a soft, lint-free cloth to prevent water spotting.
- Crystal is not dishwasher safe. Dishwasher detergent is corrosive and the heat from your dishwasher may crack your crystal.